Thursday 6 July 2017

Beaded Book Marks


Beaded Book Marks
 
 

A great little gift idea for the book worms!!

All you need is some ribbon, beads, charms, ribbon clamps and wire bead hooks. (all these things can be found at craft shops in the beaded section)

 
With the first step measure the length of ribbon you need, then clamp on the ribbon clamps. I folded the ribbon end and put a blob of glue on before clamping for extra hold

 
Then I attached the charm onto the wire bead hook

Followed by threading on some beads

 
 
With the end I bent the wire over then clipped off the excess wire leaving a loop


I repeated the process so I had 2 (one for each end of the ribbon/book mark)

 

Now all I had to do was attached the beaded ends to the ribbon clamps
 
Done!!

 
 
All ready to use!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment